Subject: More questions
From: "Alastair Murray" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Nov 97 03:43:53 +0000

A couple more questions:

When running the AMOS Compiler APCMP program from a shell is there a
command to make it include the AMOS.library in the compiled program?
e.g. NODEF makes no default screen, what's the syntax for the library
inclusion?

Also, can you get an amos program to start up in NTSC mode?

Thanks,
-Murray

--

 Alastair  \\|//   [email-masked]
  Murray   (o o)      http://freespace.virgin.net/malcolm.murray
|~~~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| ---===ON AMINET===--- |dev/misc/Backbone | --==IN PRODUCTION==--  |
|  game/shoot/Hanger18  |game/shoot/Traitor|    The Turtleminator   |
|game/jump/BananaIslands|  game/role/CHAOS |       Hangar 18 II     |
|  game/shoot/Extinct   | game/jump/Blobby | Backbone - Game Creator|
|   dev/amos/KeyState   | dev/amos/PicPack |                        |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~